The new Adidas Adipower 4orged golf shoes are very comfortable shoes with the style you link with Adidas.
This is a regular fit, laced shoe which is both water repellent and breathable.
This makes sure that the foot stays dry from both outside and inside the shoe with the Climastorm coating on the forged microfibre leather and upper textile.
Comfort is also an extremely high priority for Adidas, with cushioning in all the best locations.
Features Adidas Men’s Adipower S Golf Shoe
The energy-boosting complete length midsole foam provides a fantastic amount of support to the foot’s arch, while the flexible forefoot cushioning provides all the comfort you need to the face part of the foot.
There is a limited one-year waterproof warranty with this shoe.
The shoe is spikeless but has several amazingly located lugs on the sole to ensure that the golfer remains stable throughout the golf swing.
Adidas has used a mixture of Boost midsole cushioning technology and bounce foam in the forefoot for excellent comfort levels.
The mixture of these 2 cushioning technologies offers remarkable energy return and decreases foot fatigue.
An improved promotion spikeless outside design specs amazingly located Adipower traction lugs for best grip, traction, and stability while providing the best versatility.
For a better fit, Adidas has used their competition last.
The competition last specs a rounder toe and wider forefoot.
A fit foam PU sock liner has been included to better the total comfort, support, and cushioning every time you put the shoes on.
Read Next – Currently best puma soccer cleats!
Material and Design
- Brand-new power shoe construction is driven by testing and biomechanical research.
- Improved upper construction specs a stretchable, breathable heather textile, strategically located TPU movie, and clima storm protection to deliver an ultra-light simple care shoe with the best comfort, versatility, stability, and performance.
- Boost midsole cushioning for walking relaxation and energy return
- Uppers specs a new forging method that uses pressure and heat to reinforce and stabilize the shoe in critical places offering increased lateral stability and support
- Improved pure motion outsole with strategically located traction provides the best grip, strength, and performance.
- Bounce foam in forefoot for best cushioning and soft comfort
- Competition last makes sure a pretty rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased total volume, better comfort, best stability, and a natural fit.
- Fitfoam PU sock liner offers the best support, cushioning, and comfort
Read Next – New Balance Men’s 3000v4 Metal Baseball Shoe
Read Next – Adidas Adipower 4orged Golf Shoes Review