Take control of the pitch with Adidas Kids Predator 19.3 Firm Ground shoes on your feet.
The cleat is made with the firm-ground outsoles to deliver reliable traction and provide synthetic uppers, with an embossed surface for remarkable ball control.
The anatomically designed heels offer a comfortable, stable fit.
Features Adidas Kids’ Predator 19.3 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe
- Firm-ground outsoles with hybrid stud tips to hold the pitch
- Synthetic uppers covers around your feet for stability and lockdown
- Lace closures
- Uppers spec embossing to support you kick with self-esteem
- Anatomically made heels for a sure fit
- The more substantial part of the reviewers of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground shoe agrees that the pair is relaxed to wear.
- Most of these firm ground soccer cleats patrons acknowledged the pair’s fashionable look.
- The shoe’s original mesh upper ensures that it is breathable.
- A couple of users noted this soccer shoe is the best value for money.
- This soccer shoe brings the best grip for its wearers.
- The 19.3 version of the Adidas Copa is of a high standard.
- A handful of reviewers say that these shoes are a bit narrow.
- At least one user reports about durability problems.
The mid-top upper of the Adidas Kids Predator 19.3 soccer is made out of primes-based stuff that is anatomically designed to mimic the natural contours of the wearer’s foot.
This solid fitting sock-like element also gets a snug feel.
A central lacing has been introduced into this model’s design, as well. These spec permits fit customization.
Ball control is making sure by embossing in the upper area.
For grip and traction in firm ground courts, a TPU is used in the construction of the soleplate.
The staff is famous for its durability, which is why it is a general element among soccer cleats.
The stud configuration is designed to bring stability during play. A full of 11 geometric studs are used, 7 are found in the forefoot and 4 in the heel area.
The Adidas kids predator 19.3 Firm Ground shoe is one for grip and relaxation in the field.
Sporting an ankle-high prime mesh-based upper, it brings a supportive, sock-like taste as it makes sure the best fit through its anatomical design.
The mesh-based stuff brings a second-skin feel when increasing the soccer shoe snugness.
A central lacing system includes the fit, as well, bringing in an element of customizability.
The thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)-injected layers outside of this model offers traction, stability, and grip for firm ground courts.
An eleven-geometric-stud configuration is an addition in this mode.
The stylish Adidas Kids Predator 19.3 Firm Ground soccer shoe is just as best as its laceless choice.
The pair has checked out in terms of relaxation, noted most of its users.
It also brings the best value for money, discovered a number of delighted purchasers.
Anyway, a little number of customers say that this shoe is not true for those who have wide feet.