Here are some of the best spiky ice cleats to buy:
Ice trekkers diamond grip traction cleats
This cleat is a versatile pair of ice cleats for tennis shoes, boots, and dress shoes.
Featuring a patented diamond bead design with quick biting edges, they provide aggressive traction in rough winter walking situations.
These cleats are dependable whether you are walking on glassy ice and trekking via snowy forests.
All, including dog walkers, commuters, hikers, trekkers, and fisherman, can use these ice cleats for a positive stride.
Stabilicers walk traction cleat.
Designed with multi-directional cleats, the Stabilicers live up to their name by offering amazing snow and ice stability.
Their better heel and toe pull offers a simple fit and safe grip, then assuring a non-slippery slide across wintery surfaces.
They tuck on boots and shoes in one go and are just as fast to remove as well.
Making the stabilizers walk a go-to place for ice cleats for hiking is its capability to walk perfectly on hard surfaces like icy gravel.
Kahtoola NANO spikes Footwear Traction
The responsive, snug fit for Nanospikes makes them perfect ice cleats for trekking, hiking, running, and exploring, even on slippery surfaces of frigid winter.
Their thoughtful design covers the full sole with ten spikes that are again surrounded by shock-absorbing cleats.
Thus, with this winter gear, guess your steps to be non-slippery, secure, and more confident.
Since the spikes used on the cleats are produced of tungsten, they are corrosion-resistant and promise to last longer.
Yaktrax walk traction cleats
Yet another pair of ice cleats to hug winters and continue with the sporty routine.
Spec rust-resistant coating on Skid Lock coils, the Yaktrax walk traction offers high traction of snowy, slippery surfaces.
To put it simply, with these gadgets snug on your boots or shoes, you would not freeze in the tracks.
Snow & Ice Grips – Petzl Spiky Plus
ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats (1 Pair), Large (Men's 9.5-12/Women's 10.5)
$42.79 in stock
- Shoe grips designed to provide aggressive traction in winter walking conditions
- Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable
- Riveted to tough rubber sling that fits tennis shoes, boots and dress shoes
- Sling remains elastic even in subzero temperatures to keep grips secure
- Self-clearing design prevents snow and ice buildup
Yaktrax Diamond Grip All-Surface Traction Cleats for Walking on Ice and Snow (1 Pair), Large
$40.35 in stock
3 used from $26.54
- Durable traction cleats fit over shoes and boots to provide superior traction on snow and ice on all surfaces
- Patented Diamond Beads are made from case-hardened steel alloy strung on steel aircraft cable; hundreds of biting edges grip in all directions
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure even in sub-zero temperatures; easy to put on and take off; comfortable for prolonged use
- Beads swivel independently, preventing buildup of snow and ice making them ideal for transitioning between surfaces like gravel, dirt, and concrete.
- Available in s, m, l, xl, and 2xl to fit most shoes and boots, including insulated footwear. Weight 8.3 - 11.9 oz. per pair
Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (1 Pair), Large
$23.31 in stock
3 used from $15.47
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
STABILicers Walk Traction Cleat for Walking on Snow and Ice, Black, Medium (1 Pair)
6 used from $13.77
- Pair of robust traction cleats fit securely on any shoe or boot to reduce the risk of falls and increase safety when walking on snow and ice
- Multi-directional heat-treated steel traction plates are molded into the heel and forefoot of the stretch-to-fit thermoplastic elastomer binding for maximum surface contact
- Full-sole coverage provides 360 degrees of traction for everyday activities like walking the dog and shoveling the driveway
- High-performance traction aids are built to stand up to hard use and are tested to remain flexible in frigid temperatures, down to -45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size medium fits men’s shoe sizes 7.5-10 and women’s shoe sizes 8.5-12; can be folded up and carried in a pack or purse; made in the USA; 90 day manufacturer’s warranty
STABILicers Maxx 2 Heavy-Duty Traction Cleats for Job Safety in Ice and Snow,Large (1 Pair)
- Adjustable Sure-Fit binding system includes a series of hook-and-loop straps that securely fasten to any boot or shoe from heel to toe, and hold strong even when wet
STABILicers Heel Traction Cleats for Job Safety on Snow and Ice
$21.38 in stock
- Pair of heel traction Cleats keeps the forefoot cleat-free for operating vehicles, Climbing ladders, and transitioning indoors
- Ideal for truck drivers, delivery personnel, and anyone in constant transition from a car or truck to an icy road
- Each traction device features four heat-treated steel cleats at the heel that bite into ice and snow to prevent slips and falls
- Easy on/easy off Adjustable strap and tension system fits securely over most shoes and boots
- One Size fits most; cleats are replaceable (replacements sold separately); Made in the USA; 90 day manufacturer’s
Kahtoola NANOspikes Footwear Traction - Black Small
- Ultralight and low profile winter traction device
- Evolved spike design bites into icy sidewalks and roads
- 10 Tungsten Carbide spikes per foot on all sizes
- Weight Per Pair: Extra Small 7.2 oz., Small 7.5 oz., Medium 8.0 oz., Large 8.3 oz., Extra Large 9.0 oz.
- Please refer to Kahtoola sizing chart included in product images. 1 Year Warranty. Shoes not included.
Kahtoola EXOspikes Footwear Traction - Blue - Medium
- Best used while trail running, hiking, and all other outdoor activities on a mix of terrain and conditions—including frozen mountain trails, icy roads, and everything in between
- Extremely durable TPU Traction Matrix fully engages frozen and mixed terrain, with an open design that quickly sheds snow and adapts to a wide range of flexible footwear
- Designed to take a beating, TPU Traction Matrix is more lightweight and abrasion resistant than steel
- 0.29 in. integrated spikes per foot provide 3 levels of traction. Aluminum steps grip uneven surfaces while TPU lugs dig into loose terrain and tungsten carbide tips bite into ice and packed snow
- Please refer to Kahtoola sizing chart included in product images. 2 Year Warranty. Shoes not included.
Kahtoola NANOspikes Black Small
- 10 Spikes per foot on all sizes
- Spike Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Pack Size: 5¾ X 4 X 2¼ inches (52 in3)
Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats for Walking on Snow and Ice (Small - 2 Pair)
Yaktrax Traction Chains for Walking on Ice and Snow (1 Pair), Large
$23.75 in stock
1 used from $5.24
- Durable, low profile traction cleats fit over shoes and boots to provide superior traction during prolonged use on icy, snowy surfaces
- Tig welded steel links ensure durability in the most rugged conditions; square shaped links have 90 degree edges that bit into ice
- Low profile ladder pattern design provides enhanced heel to toe traction, without a lot of bulk, ensuring slip free walks
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure even in sub zero temperatures; easy to put on and take off
- Available in s, m, l, and xl to fit most shoes and boots, including insulated footwear; sold as a pair
PETZL - Spiky Plus Anti-Slip Shoe Sole Covers, Size 1
1 used from $31.21
- QUALITY PARTS: Rubber soles with carbide steel points.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TYPES OF FOOTWEAR: Street shoes, sport shoes, or boots
- AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES: 1, 2 and 3
- EASY TO ATTACH ON THE GO: The Spiky Plus simply fit over the toe and heel of your shoes with the snug fit of rubber.
- NOT FOR MOUNTAINEERING: These anti-slip soles are for casual use only and not for mountaineering or very steep surfaces