Yatrax diamond grip all-surface traction cleats offer superior traction for walking and in all winter situations, from boilerplate ice to hard-packed snow and everything in between.
Diamond grips special design makes them perfect for users who frequently transition between surfaces like dirt, gravel, rock, and concrete.
Features Yaktrax Diamond Grip
Strong rubber sling bands hold diamond grips firmly in place over shoes or boots, yet they remain elastic even in sub-zero temperatures so that they are simple to put on and off regardless of the weather.
Diamond grip patented diamond beads are made from a case-hardened steel alloy with 100s of edges that grip in all directions.
Yaktrax diamond grip all-surface traction cleats built to last with case hardened air-craft grade steel cables, durable rubber sling bands, and zinc-coated steel gourmets.
Key Features Grip Cleats for Walking on Ice
- Strong traction cleats fit over boots and shoes to offer superior traction on ice and snow on all surfaces.
- Patented diamond beads are made from case hardened steel alloy strung on steel aircraft cable, 100s of biting edges grip in all directions.
- Beads swivel freely, stopping the buildup of ice and snowmaking them perfect for transitioning between surfaces like dirt, gravel, and concrete.
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and safe even in sub-zero temperatures, simple to put on and take off. Relax for prolonged use
- Pieces of bread swivel freely, stopping the buildup of ice and snowmaking them perfect for transitioning between surfaces like dirt, gravel, and concrete
Named after the sure-footed Tibetan Yak, Yakrtrax provides a wide range of ice traction gadgets for your shoes in addition to other winter accessories.
Video Review Yaktrax Diamond Grip
Whether you need the walk for getting to the bus mailbox or stop or need extreme open-air traction with the summit, Yaktrax will forever offer strong, predictable traction in any situation.