Yaktrax ice cleats are lightweight, cost-friendly and simple to wear and remove, making them a perfect solution for minimizing the risks linked with falling while trekking on snow and ice to the workplace. The abrasion-resistant offers traction with 1.2 mm steel spirals that are covered with zinc to help in stopping rust.
It provides 360-degrees of traction all-way stability on chill surfaces and it is perfect for the elderly, professionals and pedestrians. Yaktrax walk ice cleats are safety tested from breakage at -40 degree temperature.
The lightweight design is the USP of this item as it does not feel like including weight to your feet while you are walking via snow-covered surfaces. Now you can walk on snow or ice without any danger of falling down when you slip on these cleats. The steel coils used in the making of these cleats are fully abrasion-resistant, and zinc coating offers extra protection from rusting.
Further to that, there are fixed to your shoes with honest poly-elastomer bands. The outer band is flexible enough to slip off and on the soccers without any problem. Besides, the size variants are kept such that it matches all shoe sizes. It is a perfect walking companion of the elderly and the daily pedestrians.
- Slip-on traction cleats
- Measures two by two by eight inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- 360-degree of traction
- Long-lasting Poly-elastomer outer band
- Rust-resistant, hand-wound coil steel forces into snow and ice with every step, providing a stable, sure grip and a natural walking stride.
- Yaktrax walkers provide ten times the gripping points as any spike-based traction gadget.
- Updated heel strands and tabs, outer bands and toe bridges work to offer a relaxed, safe fit, impact nubs better durability in high-wear areas.
- Simple to use, even in extreme chill – just hook on the toe and stretch over the sole, no buckles or straps
- Low profile makes it simple to walk naturally while wearing Yaktrax.
- Best for pedestrians
- Offer all-way stability
- Decrease the danger of falls
- Made of abrasion-resistant
- Little bit expensive
The Yatrax walk has ten times the gripping points as any spike-based traction gadget. The Yaktrax walk is perfect for pedestrians, the elderly, business people or any person wants bigger stability on snow and ice. Use the Yaktrax walk while walking to and from school, work, or just to the mailbox.
Made from injection-molded thermal plastic elastomer, the shoe is designed for simple on and off. Its coils are saved from rusting and hand-wound to offer 360 degrees of traction on snow and ice. With every step you take, the Yaktrax walk places 100s of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet. Its patented design makes it a special solution to walking on packed ice and snow. An outer band conforms to the width and length of your shoe or boot. High-strength horizontal coils offer forward and backward stability. A vertical coil pattern offers side-to-side stability.