This article will look at some of the Best Chosen Ice Cleats Traction Crampons in Canada.
We recommend using ICETRAX V3 Tungsten Winter Ice Grips for Shoes and Boots – Ice Cleats for Snow and Ice, StayON Toe, Reflective Heel as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Ice Cleats Traction Crampons are a great way to stay safe on the ice.
If you’re looking for more traction and stability, they can be perfect!
Contact us today if you want to find out how to help make your winter season safer this year.
The Best Ice Cleats Traction Crampons Canada
If you need ice cleats for traction on slippery surfaces, then you want the best quality and price available.
And that’s precisely what Ice Cleats Traction Crampons can provide to your business or organization without breaking the bank.
We offer a wide variety of different styles and sizes of crampons that will work with any type of shoe like boots, ski shoes, running shoes, and more!
Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering (Black, Large)
3 used from $19.44
- Stronger and safer spikes: Featured 19 high quality stainless steel spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free
- Durable and stretchy material: Made from thermoplastic elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won't tear or snap,ensure long lasting comfort and durability
- Widely used and unisex: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
- Flexible and pocket size: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
- Note:The "L" mark on crampons means size "Large", not meaning "Left". There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference.
Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (1 Pair), Medium , Black
$30.49 in stock
6 used from $21.88
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
Yaktrax Diamond Grip All-Surface Traction Cleats for Walking on Ice and Snow (1 Pair), Large , Black
$39.27 in stock
2 used from $29.99
- Durable traction cleats fit over shoes and boots to provide superior traction on snow and ice on all surfaces
- Patented Diamond Beads are made from case-hardened steel alloy strung on steel aircraft cable; hundreds of biting edges grip in all directions
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure even in sub-zero temperatures; easy to put on and take off; comfortable for prolonged use
- Beads swivel independently, preventing buildup of snow and ice making them ideal for transitioning between surfaces like gravel, dirt, and concrete
- Available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL to fit most shoes and boots, including insulated footwear
Read Next – Best Ice Cleats For Shoes Canada Our Top Picks