Part of the Nike Mercurial family, the Nike Superfly 6 Elite FG soccer cleats spec a Flyknit upper, wrapping underneath your foot for an all-enveloping, second-skin-like fit straight out of the box.
The special two-part soleplate system uses a lightweight internal system that flexes for speed with every step.
Features Nike Superfly 6 Football Cleats
- Single-piece upper with active fit collar wraps within the foot for an adaptive fit.
- Podular plate structure with inner chassis flexes for propulsive traction.
- Micro-textured Flyknit construction offers touch at top speeds.
- A low-profile dynamic fit collar attaches to the foot and lower leg.
- Heel lining and Nike grip top cloth reduce internal movement.
- ACC technology offers optimal ball control.
- Chevron studs offer traction on firm-ground pitches.
- Heel linking and Nike grip top cloth reduce internal movement.
- It fits your foot while playing because it wraps your food full and provides support to it.
- Its Micro-textured Flyknit construction offers you touch when you are running at high-speed.
- These shoes are made with ACC technology, which helps in control the ball.
- Podular plate offers flexible traction with the support of the internal chassis. The dynamic fit collar attaches the foot and lower leg.
- The heel lining and Nike grip top cloth support in decreasing internal foot movement.
- Chevron studs offer simple traction on dry and wet ground pitches.
- The most vital advantage of these shoes is they come with long durability and offers you more flexibility.
- Little bit expensive
A 360-degree Flyknit upper wraps around the foot for a second-skin and an adaptive fit.
A lower dynamic fit collar is less restrictive while still provide a perfect fit from leg to foot.
The Flyknit upper is skinny and lightweight, providing a barefoot touch and strike on the ball.
This permits for rapid, close touches at the highest speeds.
Lightweight popular plates in the forefoot and heel mimic the foot areas for a racing seat fit.
The size-specific internal chassis provides the best amount of responsiveness and flex.
Read Next – Under Armour Men’s Highlight MC Football Shoe
Apart from being damn right charming with its iridescent shimmer and split design, the soleplate of these boots works as well as it looks.
The front studs slice into the ground fast to help accelerate the vital first few explosive strides. The rear soleplate is made to aid de-acceleration to advantage changes in direction.
Read Next – Nike SUPERFLY 6 Club Cr7 MG
Nike has rejected the temptation to join the laceless action, and the fit of the shoe is benefitted from that.
We have found that laceless boots can sometimes overcompensate for the lack of laces and force hard against the foot, mainly the toes, to stop the boot from becoming loose.
We will speak more about the boot’s feel later but to clear things up regarding sizing. We want real to size with no problems. Bang on.
Read Next – Nike Superfly 6 Academy MG Soccer Cleats
REVIEW – NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY 6 ELITE
Nike Junior Mercurial Superfly V DF NJR FG Football Boots 921483 Soccer Cleats (UK 5 US 5.5Y EU 38, Blue Orbit White 400)
$99.99 in stock