Features HONYAO Ice Grips Ice Traction Cleats Crampons
- The ten teeth crampons spec a tension fit system fastens perfectly on any shoe and stop moving side-to-side. Make sure that the crampons are most compact and keep you injury-free and safe in slippery situations.
- The crampons for men, women, kids, perfect for all types of open-air shoes, such as sports shoes, hiking shoes, boots, dress shoes, and so on.
- The freshly upgraded unique ground-gripping steel spikes are located on heel and forefoot to maintain firm footing on snow or ice, providing amazing traction and grip, also relax and durable.
- Unlike other plastic studs, these stainless steel spikes are anti-abrasion and never drop off from the silicone base. Make sure that your shoes are strongly held to decrease the risk of hurt from slips or falls. Perfect for use in snowy, icy, and slippery situations.
- The ice cleats are made of anti-tear silicone, which is verified to handle flexible under – 40C. Within 5mm wider and thicker than other rubber cleats, and complete foot slip protection on heel and forefoot, these ice cleats maintain sufficient traction and durability in all open-air activities in winter, such as jogging, walking, hunting, running, hiking, or snow shoveling, etc.
- Simply slip-on around your footwear in seconds. Just pull the tab over your heel for a snug fit on your hiking boots, shoes, or fishing boots. It is perfect for even a child or the elderly. The silicone crampons are lightweight and can be rolled up or folded to be carried in a purse, work-bag, or also your pocket. A carry purse is also added to the package.
- Accessible in a wide range of sizes for women, men, and kids. Fitted over existing footwear, no need for straps or buckles, simple to put on and take off. Particularly perfect for the elderly and kids on snow and ice road. HONYAO offers a perfect gift box. It can be a hot gift for your family in the winter or slippery season.
Why pick HONYAO anti-slip ice cleats?
- Perfectly linked to your footwear and these slip-on spikes can dig into all kinds of terrain ice, packed snow, concrete, and wet rocks.
- Hundred percent brand new and top standard anti-slip shoe covers overshoes amazingly help reject those treacherous slippery situations.
- Cooperate with all types of sports shoes, mountain boots, hiking shoes, etc.
- Serious traction gear for the hardcore winter lovers and people who work outdoors.
- Simple putting on and taking off, relax, and stays in place.
How to use it?
- Toes into the front sign
- Stretched to the heel, can be fixed.
- The face of a wire and toe cap should keep a line.
- Use the strap to keep ice shoes solidly linked to shoes.
How to save?
- Just wash it with water. Keep dry and clean after use.
- Be sure to be kept sealed after dry and reject exposure to the sun.
- Take care of your crampons, and it will take care of you.
11 new from $17.99
4 new from $26.95
2 used from $22.30
10 new from $25.00
1 used from $16.87
Keenso Ice Traction Cleats,1 Pair Universal 14 Teeth Anti Slip Ice Cleat Shoe Grips Spikes Cleats...
Ice Snow Grips 1 Pair Universal Crampons 14 Steel Teeth Ice Grips Anti-Slip Snow and Ice Traction...
Last updated on February 20, 2021 12:47 pm