This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Ice Cleats For Shoes.
We would recommend using Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (1 Pair), Medium, Black as it is our top pick for you.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your feet safe from the cold weather, we recommend ice cleats.
We have an extensive line of products designed with winter in mind and will help protect both your shoes and yourself during harsh temperatures.
Read Next – Best Yaktrax Cleats Available in 2021
The Best Ice Cleats For Shoes
The Ice Cleats for Shoes are a convenient and affordable solution to ice-covered sidewalks.
They provide traction on slippery surfaces without the weight or bulk of traditional snow cleats, making them ideal for those who need their footwear to be functional and stylish.
Order your pair today!
Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (1 Pair), Medium , Black
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering (Black, X-Large)
$25.98 in stock
1 used from $20.19
- Stronger and safer spikes: Featured 19 high quality stainless steel spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free
- Durable and stretchy material: Made from thermoplastic elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won't tear or snap,ensure long lasting comfort and durability
- Widely used and unisex: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
- Flexible and pocket size: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
- Note:The "L" mark on crampons means size "Large", not meaning "Left". There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference
STABILicers Walk Traction Cleat for Walking on Snow and Ice, Black, Medium (1 Pair)
$25.46 in stock
5 used from $8.34
- Pair of robust traction cleats fit securely on any shoe or boot to reduce the risk of falls and increase safety when walking on snow and ice
- Multi-directional heat-treated steel traction plates are molded into the heel and forefoot of the stretch-to-fit thermoplastic elastomer binding for maximum surface contact
- Full-sole coverage provides 360 degrees of traction for everyday activities like walking the dog and shoveling the driveway
- High-performance traction aids are built to stand up to hard use and are tested to remain flexible in frigid temperatures, down to -45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size medium fits men’s shoe sizes 7.5-10 and women’s shoe sizes 8.5-12; can be folded up and carried in a pack or purse; made in the USA; 90 day manufacturer’s warranty
Durable Ice Traction Cleats for Men and Women - Shoe Spikes for Snow and Ice - Micro Spikes for Hiking, Fishing, Climbing, Walking (Large)
- No More Falls on Slippery Ice and Snow: Featuring 19 strong stainless steel spikes and double chain linking system. A pair of security straps ensures a secure, snug fit. Our ice spikes enable excellent, durable traction while hiking, walking your dog, snow shoveling, or climbing down the bank to fish.
- Durability You Can Trust: Our 5mm thick upper is made from thermoplastic elastomer with reinforced eyelets. The upper remains flexible enough to pull over your shoe and withstands breaking or tearing in temperatures down to -60 degrees F. Welded links provide enhanced durability and our package of repair links enables repairs, if needed, while on the trail. (Pliers not included.)
- Lightweight and Compact Sized for a Wide Variety of Uses: These snow shoe spikes come in a convenient, high quality, carrying case perfect for transporting in a backpack, purse, or fishing bag. The cleats add little weight to your gear and make your day in the great outdoors safer and more fun!
- Get the Right Size the First Time: We personally fit our traction cleats on a variety of outdoor footwear brands and sizes to provide a more accurate sizing chart. The elastomer of our snow cleats are stamped with it's size: M, L, XL. These ice cleats can be used on either shoe: a stamped "L" means size Large not Left side.
- Ascent Outfitters Promise: Our 1 year promise means knowing if there is a problem with our snow spikes for shoes we will replace the product with no questions asked. If you have any questions about this promise, please feel free to message us directly. Thank you for supporting our small, home-grown business based in Colorado, USA.
ICETRAX V3 Tungsten Winter Ice Grips for Shoes and Boots - Ice Cleats for Snow and Ice, StayON Toe, Reflective Heel
$21.90 in stock
- TUNGSTEN SPIKES – Prevent slips and falls this winter with our new and improved ICETRAX V3 Tungsten ice cleats. Designed in Canada for harsh winter conditions, these ice grippers feature 9 strategically placed Tungsten Carbide ice cleat crampons combined with our proprietary snow tread traction system for maximum traction on ice and snow. ICETRAX ice cleats help you to walk, run and work more confidently in slippery winter conditions without worrying about slipping.
- StayON SECURE FIT – Crampons with innovative StayON toe cap ensures a snug and secure fit on most types of footwear. The StayON toe cap design prevents the ice cleats from falling off or moving around while in use – no more worrying about whether or not your ice cleats have fallen off after just a few steps! Superior fitting ICETRAX V3 ice grippers ensures extra stability and safety for the user by securely staying in position on your shoes and boots.
- EASY TO USE – ICETRAX traction cleats easily slip-on around most types of footwear in seconds. Simply place the toe cap of the traction aids over the front of your shoe/boot, then pull the heel of the grippers over the back of your shoe/boot. When not in use, the snow grips are lightweight and portable enough to be stored compactly.
- NIGHT TIME SAFETY – Ice cleats for shoes and boots with built-in reflective heel for added night-time visibility and safety while walking or running in dark low visibility conditions. The unique reflective panels incorporated into the heels of the crampons help to reflect light from car headlights and streetlamps. Reflective heels add another layer of safety and make the ICETRAX traction aids perfect for people who enjoy walking or running in the early morning or evenings when it is dark out.
Read Next – ALIGLOW Ice Snow Grips