Get ready to make your tempo and play level felt all over the pitch with this shoe.
These football boots from Nike have been optimized for players whose acceleration and agility are unrivaled, permitting them to play an explosive game on both natural grass and fake turf.
A modular plate on the outside, blending chevron studs and circular on the forefoot and heel, produces fantastic traction on the pitch and propels you at higher speeds.
The plate spreads itself partially into the toecap to give fantastic durability to these boots.
The Upper, made from a creative FlyKnit variation, has a twin-pattern microtexture to increase ball control at top speeds.
Features Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy
A dynamic fit heel collar, wholly integrated with the rest of the upper, provides you with complete freedom of movement while ensuring the stability and support of each stride. At the same time, a lace closure at the instep makes sure that the Mercurial Superfly VI forever has a snug fit.
This shoe specs a low-profile dynamic fit collar and a synthetic upper covering your foot for a skin-like fit straight out of the box.
This two-part plate structure offers propulsive speed at every step.
An active fit collar links the foot and lower leg as leaving the ankle free to move.
Micro-textured, two-tone Upper offers precise touch at high speeds.
The popular plate system makes propulsive traction.
A high outsole wrap on the toe improves durability.
Circular and chevron studs are designed for both artificial and natural pitches.
Sculpted arch with internal last offers responsive support.
Read Next – New Balance FreezeLX 2.0 Cleat Lacrosse
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI MG was very advised by many for its relaxed fit.
- Several users loved the design of this soccer shoe.
- Numerous players felt that this shoe was very lightweight. Some even noticed that they run quicker while wearing it.
- This soccer cleat offers a fantastic grip on the ground.
- The Nike shoe fits like a glove, based on a few comments.
- One individual encourages the inclusion of the soft rubber cushion under the heel.
- A buyer was glad about the affordable price of the soccer cleat.
Read Next – Under Armour Men’s Harper 4 Mid Rm Baseball Shoe
- Most players observed that the shoe was hard to put on.
- The soleplate started coming off after a few sessions, according to many sad reviewers.
- Some users complained about how hard it is to re-thread the laces.
- One person noticed that the soccer shoe does not have sufficient ventilation, so it smells after higher use.
Read Next – Nike Superfly 6 Academy MG Soccer Cleats
If you are a person who is looking for a lightweight, relaxed, and stylish soccer shoe that offers the best traction on firm ground and fake grass playing surface but does not want to shell out a lot of cash, then this shoe is a pretty best option for you.
It is relaxing, delivers a glove-like fit, and has the best grip.
Its stylish design, lightweight, and rubber cushion under the heel also did not go ignored.