The HotFire ice grippers with complete foot slip protection, simple to pull on or take off, securely fitting both boots and shoes.
This traction cleat is easy off/on to fit sneakers, boots, dress and casual and dress shoes best for ice fishing, hunting, walking, hiking, jogging, snow shoveling, etc.
The stuff of the ice grips Made of TPE and non-slip studs.
The traction spikes use the unique ground-gripping steel studs to provide the best traction on snow and ice.
Features HoFire Ice Cleats Grips Traction Grippers
Simple to get on and off with lightweight construction and folds up to fit in your pocket.
The HotFire ice snow cleats anti-slip shoe covers are made of non-slip studs and TPE.
Best traction on snow and ice to help to reject those treacherous slippery situations.
Durable overshoes with the best elasticity.
Stretch size is perfect for women and men.
The shoe covers over simply stretch over existing boots or shoes, which make it simpler to walk on slippery snow or ice ground.
How to use HoFire Ice Cleats Grips Traction Grippers Non-Slip Over Shoe
- We advise that the grabbers are used just on ice or snow to stop wear to the studs.
- Carefully fasten the grabbers to your shoes, starting with the big sizes are needed if wearing over winter footwear.
- Forever clean the grabbers with a dry cloth after using. Save the grabbers in a chill and dry place, out of open sunlight.
Material and Design
- Material: TPE and unique non-slip studs
- Functional design: Each one is equipped with ten tough steel spikes in a TPE base to provide a relaxed and safe walk. Fit around the shoe rightly.
- Chill resistant ( the stuff) : -40C.
- High standard material: Finest standard TPE material is used in the producing process to make sure strength, durability and top standard
- Best traction on snow and ice, and help to reject those treacherous slippery situations.
- Simply stretches over existing boots or shoes.
- Forever wipe the grabbers clean with a dry cloth after using, and save the grabbers in a chill and dry place and out of open sunlight.
- Best for hunting, ice fishing, hiking, jogging, running and snow shoveling, etc.
Overall please with product material and standard. Simple enough to get off and on and grips well on the ice, so I feel relaxed about its capability to stop falls.
Sizing on this item seems to run little in the length of the item, and though I made my selection according to the chart size, the cleats I bought for my children and self are a little one in length.