This article will look at some of the Best Chosen Ice Cleats Canadian Tire.
We recommend using ICETRAX V3 Tungsten Winter Ice Grips for Shoes and Boots – Ice Cleats for Snow and Ice, StayON Toe, Reflective Heel S/M (Men: 5-9 / Women: 6.5-10.5) as it is our top pick for you.
With the coldest winter in decades upon us, it’s essential to take care of your feet.
For those who are walking around on slippery ice and snow all day at work or taking their kids out for a sledding adventure, we would recommend Ice Cleats from Canadian Tire.
The rubber cleats have studs that grip any surface so you can walk confidently without slipping.
This product is also perfect for mobility challenges because they provide traction when getting up off the ground after falling.
We think these are an excellent choice if you need some help keeping your balance this winter!
Read Next – Best Ice Cleats Traction Canada in 2022
The Best Ice Cleats Canadian Tire
If you’re interested in buying ice cleats to help with your winter commute or want a little extra traction for the next time it snows, check out our selection.
We have models from top brands like Yaktrax and Snow Joe available at low prices, so don’t wait until it’s too late!
Crampons Ice Cleats Traction Snow Grips for Boots Shoes Women Men Kids Anti Slip 19 Stainless Steel Spikes Safe Protect for Hiking Fishing Walking Climbing Mountaineering (Black, X-Large)
4 used from $17.92
- Stronger and safer spikes: Featured 19 high quality stainless steel spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free
- Durable and stretchy material: Made from thermoplastic elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won't tear or snap,ensure long lasting comfort and durability
- Widely used and unisex: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
- Flexible and pocket size: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
- Note:The "L" mark on crampons means size "Large", not meaning "Left". There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products. If you do not know how to wear it, please check the last picture for your reference
Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking, Jogging, or Hiking on Snow and Ice (1 Pair), Small , Black
$23.10 in stock
23 used from $16.12
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
Yaktrax Diamond Grip All-Surface Traction Cleats for Walking on Ice and Snow (1 Pair), Large , Black
$44.12 in stock
2 used from $29.99
- Durable traction cleats fit over shoes and boots to provide superior traction on snow and ice on all surfaces
- Patented Diamond Beads are made from case-hardened steel alloy strung on steel aircraft cable; hundreds of biting edges grip in all directions
- Natural rubber sling remains elastic and secure even in sub-zero temperatures; easy to put on and take off; comfortable for prolonged use
- Beads swivel independently, preventing buildup of snow and ice making them ideal for transitioning between surfaces like gravel, dirt, and concrete
- Available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL to fit most shoes and boots, including insulated footwear
Read next – Best Ice Cleats For Hiking Canada in 2022